Mr & Mrs Fair
12 Nov 2020 USA
My partner and I just spent a week at the Aruba Sunset Beach Studios and could not have been more pleased. JP and Eve are fantastic hosts and the property is exactly what we were looking for. We travel throughout the tropics extensively so we know what we are looking for, and this place ticked all of our boxes. We stayed in the Large Ocean Front Studio, and it was the right choice for us. This is what we look for (and got!)
*Water front. Yep, 50 yards from the front door. Not a sandy beach here, but easy water access. Plenty of sandy choices within walking distance.
* Good snorkeling. Not only is there a wreck to snorkel right out front 100 yards out in 8 feet of water, but 75% of the best shore snorkeling spots on the island are all within a 5 minute drive.
* Indoor/outdoor living. The studio has a huge shaded front terrace looking right at the beach, multiple sliding doors open the entire studio to terrace giving it that airy indoor outdoor feel we always look for.
* Clean and comfortable. The space was super clean and well maintained. The studio was huge, with 2 different indoor seating areas, very comfortable king size bed, fully equipped, spacious kitchen, ample storage, big bathroom and shower with lots of hot water, and excellent air conditioner.
* Convenient. The biggest and best grocery store on the island is 5 minutes away making self catering fun and easy. Don't want to cook? Some of the best "local" restaurants are also nearby.
* Value. Frankly. at this price point I was shocked at the quality of the accommodations.
If you want beaches with rows of lounge chairs and cocktail service with lots of people to watch, be immersed in the night life of Aruba, sip cocktails to the constant thumping of the DJ's, shop at the name brand stores and eat at the trendy tourist spots, keep looking, this is not for you. If you want beauty, peace and quite, super friendly vibes and abundant uncrowded opportunities to enjoy water based activities, then stop looking and just book it right now!